2023 CHECK-IN FORM
Last Name: _________________________________________ Adult First Name(s) ________________________________
#of Adults: _______________ #of Children/Name(s)/Ages:_____________________________________________________
Province/State:___________________________________ Country:_________________________ Postal Code/Zip: ______
Phone No: ___________________________ Mobile (his):__________________________ Mobile (hers): ________________
Email (his): ____________________________________________Email (her): ___________________________________
Vehicle (Make/License): ___________________________________I.D. (Driver’s License No.): _________________________
Nights of stay: ___________Credit Card No.: ___________________________________________Expiry Date: ___________
No. on Back of Card _________ Name on Card: ______________________________________________________________
**YOU MUST FILL IN ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION**
Cabin Rental (2 Suites):
Tamarack Room - Max. 2 Adults - $225 per night double occupancy (possible to accommodate small child).
Pine/Pine Cone Room - Max. 4 Adults and/or 1-4 Children - $225 per night double occupancy.
Main House Room Rental (1 Suite):
Larch Room - Max. 2 Adults - $225 per night double occupancy (possible to accommodate small child).
NOTE: All Additional Guests $35 per person per night (all ages) up to room maximum.
*** Rates do not include Damage Deposit, Cleaning Fee, Taxes (13%), Convenience Fee (3%), or Gratuities***
3 night minimum stay summer season. 2 night minimum stay shoulder seasons. Innkeepers have the right to modify minimum stays.
1. Thou shalt not sue. Consider this a short liability release waiver form.
2. Thou shalt not smoke/vape in our buildings. If you do, a $500 cleaning charge will be added to your bill.
3. Thou shall not bring pets into any of the guest rooms. If you do, a $500 cleaning charge will be added to your bill.
4. Thou shall be considerate of other guests.
5. Thou shalt not make noise before 7:00 am and after 10:00 pm.
6. Thou shall clean up after all activities and use of the facility. This includes; beach (sand sculptures), beach patio, beach kitchen, dock, etc.
Stuff to Know:
1. Check-in 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Early or late arrivals please call or text in advance.
2. Check-out at 10:00 am. Late check outs will be charged a $100 day use fee unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. Breakfast: Breakfast available but at an additional rate of $15/adult and $10/child per day.
4. Beach Kitchen: For use by all guests onsite. If we have to clean up after you, then an additional charge of $50/hour will be deducted from your damage deposit.
5. 100% Deposit required at time of booking. Direct Deposit, Email Money Transfer, Credit Card (processing fee applicable).
6. Damage Deposit: $500 due prior to arrival or at check-in. Will be returned 7 days after check-out.
If you accidentally damage something (i.e, break a chair) or stain something (this includes beds, furniture, linens, towels, and outside cushions) please bring it to our attention and we will adjust your bill accordingly for cleaning or replacement.
7. Cancellation Policy: Summer Season 60 days. Spring/Fall Season 30 days. Less administrative fee of 25% per booking.
8. Room Cleaning Fee: $50-$100/room.
9. Smoking/Vaping: 100% Smoke/Vape Free! (this includes outside areas as well as the outdoor beach kitchen, grass, beach, dock). In the case of non-compliance, guests will forfeit their damage deposit.
10. Fishing: For the enjoyment of all Guests, NO FISHING off of the dock or in the swim area.
11. Registered Guests must sign and date the check-in form upon arrival. Valid ID and Credit Card must be presented to Innkeeper.
12. A liability waiver form must be completed for each guest staying on-site and be completed at check-in.
13. Visitors must be approved, in advance, by the Innkeeper, and will be charged a daily use fee. $15/adult; $10/child. A liability waiver must be signed by all visiting Guests using the facility.
14. As a Guest we respect you and your belongings and will never enter your space without permission and notice unless there is an emergency such as; fire or water damage. There are several spaces of Wasa Lake Guest House that are personal space for our family. Please be mindful of these spaces and respect our families privacy & house rules as we respect yours.
Signed: ________________________________________________________ Dated: _____________________________